Mystery Photos found in wrecked camera on trail

Ya know, .....

this could possibly make for one hell of a prank... stage some photos that yer out hiking, then get some photos looking like yer getting attacked by el-chucacabara or something, and just leave it out for a hiker.

see if you make the news.

lol
Dude, I like how you think. I'm going to have to use some variant of that some time....

I contacted the local paper. They didn't seem interested. Maybe if they thought it was an alien abducti

Yeah well, imagine if the wackjobs that comment in the DC got going on that!

Oh, wait, there was one more picture on the card:

species-spotlight-grizzly-bear-brown-mouth-open-black-nose-attacking-growling-biting-photo.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

http://susty.com/image/species-spotlight-grizzly-bear-brown-mouth-open-black-nose-attacking-growling-biting-photo.jpg

Still no clue what happened with the owners of the camera tough.

:smile:

I hope you're kidding! :eek: That's one mean looking bear!

Of course I am! :smile: But it reminded me of the last words of Donald McFinnigan, one of the greatest wildlife hunters of the 20th century: "let me check out those lions over there"

(Disclaimer: it's Friday. Don't take too seriously what I'm writing)

The sinister (and voyeur) part of me would most certainly run some recovery software on the card.:biggrin:

If it was not full you will quite likely find deleted shots that pre-date, or are contemporary with, the easily viewable shots. They might have documented some who-knows-what sort of stuff.:Love:

recovermyfiles.exe retrieves most files from even a reformatted card or hard drive form a routine non-low-level reformatting or deletion.....tho I don't really know much about what is taking place during such processes.

Somebody dropped a P&S. IMO, the likelihood of an animal attack/foul play is slim to none.

I once found a sony memory stick dropped on a trail. I bought a reader for it just so I could check it out, but there were no photos on it :(

Of course I am! :smile: But it reminded me of the last words of Donald McFinnigan, one of the greatest wildlife hunters of the 20th century: "let me check out those lions over there"

(Disclaimer: it's Friday. Don't take too seriously what I'm writing)

Best ever last words were those of General Sedgwick at Spotsylvania during the American Civil War:

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."

Latest threads

Top Bottom