Naked Ladies

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by beaucamera, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Ours are just starting to emerge. The stalks of these lovely flowers seem to come from nowhere and they have no leaves, hence the name, "naked ladies."

This one's another composite using PSCS2 "smart objects." I having such a ball as I continue to experiment with this new tool.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

2. Virginia,

They ladies are beautiful. Your hummer looks natural too. Thank you for sharing this lovely composite. I can see that you are enjoying PSCS2. I am tempted to upgrade...after I purchase my Beast and a ring flash. LOL.

3. Interesting how you have picked up the color from the Naked Ladies and that over to the late evening sky.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I like it Virginia. :wink:

5. Thank you all.

Gordon, the interesting part about "smart objects" is that one is working with photo realistic images. "Naked Ladies" was made from 3 separate images. The background shot, the hummer (a smart object) and the naked lady (another smart object), which I superimposed on several layers to create multiple, scaled copies of the same image.

Creating a good smart object is work, but once it's done you can save it and actually make libraries of the images you create.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Brew

Brew Guest

That is just an all around great shot, wow!!!!