Nakia and I at the park... :-)

Discussion in 'People' started by Jetta32696, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Well, since we had such a great weekend, I decided to grab a friend of mine who loves being in front of the camera for a little shoot this afternoon. Here's what I came up with using a combination of the D2hs, 85, 28-70 and 70-200. Only 4 of 100+ pics have been edited so far.

Comments always welcome...

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  2. Keith, they're all wonderful...but something about that last one really makes it stand out for me...well done!
  3. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    Very nice work Keith. I agree with John. The last one is the standout!!
  4. Thank you John!! I couldn't figure the last one was the first pic I edited - there was something about it that did "something" for me too!

Thanks Stuart! I've learned a great deal from the many awesome photographers here, yourself included.
  5. Yep, really like #4... #2 is pretty nice as well. Great set.
  6. Thanks Anthony!! I appreciate it.
  7. frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice work Keith! I also really like #4, but her eyes are very beautiful in #2 - tough choice for me.
  8. Thanks Fred!! Looks like #4 is the one I'll print up for her...
  9. marjuice

Jul 19, 2006
    Wow! I have to agree with what other people are saying here, the last one especially is great, and really sharp.
  10. Thanks Marius!! I've gotta get a good photo printer so I don't have to order prints each time I like one... :)
  11. Great stuff as always Keith, now get to editing teh rest..
  12. Thanks Eric! It will probably be about a week before I can edit anymore from yesterday. I have 1500+ pics from a wedding on Saturday to go through and edit, and I have another park shoot with my friend Diane today... At this rate I'll be editing until July!! :biggrin:
  13. Cool stuff Keith............ the last one for me is a fantastic shot.

14. LupineGrace

LupineGrace Guest

Wow, really beautiful shots! It's unanimous... that last one is a keeper!

It looks like your model has a habit of tucking her chin in just a bit, tell her to raise her chin an inch or so. She's got such a lovely face, and I think it might help to bring it out a little more. I'm the furthest thing away from a pro, but it was just an observation.

Great work!
  15. These are all great but I don't find the first one very flattering. I like the second one best. I think it's very flattering... and she looks comfortable and natural.

Excellent processing.
  16. Pretty lady Keith. I like #2 and #4. Her eyes speak to the viewer in #2.
  17. Good series, but the last one is the best of the bunch.
  18. Thanks Grace. Nakia and I will definitely be shooting together again!!! I'll keep that in mind for the next session. Nakia isn't a model, but she was willing to help a friend out when I asked. :biggrin:

Thanks Woody. I owe the great processing to your tutorial!! I was going for natural looking shots during our time together, and I think I pulled it off for the most part... I'm looking forward to processing the rest of them.

Thanks Roy. Nakia's eyes are definitely speaking to me!!! :biggrin:

Thank you Sandi. #4 is definitely a winner...