1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Name the band

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by cellison, Jul 13, 2007.

1. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    Bought an Epson V700 today and started scanning some of my old 2 1/4 negs. These were shot in the 80's. Can anyone guess the band?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

p.s. Yes, I was crazy enough to bring a Hasselblad to concerts back then. :p 

Chris

2. Haven't a clue about the band but congrats on the new scanner. It's looking good seems to produce tonally rich images.

3. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    Thanks Ray. I'm quite happy with it so far.

4. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    Ding! Ding! Ding!
    We have a winner!

5. Great. Now I'm walking around hearing in my head...

I used to think that the day would never come...

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Loved the music, but never saw them, so I had no clue. You got these from a very close vantage point! Rock on dude!

7. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    Yeah I was right up against the stage. That reminds me of when I brought the Hasselblad to a Siouxsie and the Banshees concert and got right up to front against the stage again. Once the show started a bunch of punks started pushing people towards the stage as hard as they could trying to crush them. It took all of my effort to stop my camera from being smashed into the stage. It took over 30 minutes to extract myself. Ah, the good ole days ;) 

8. these are great!

9. Wow, very well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.