Nashville (Day time shot).

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JohnC, Jul 25, 2007.

1. I shot this today from the walking bridge in Nashvile, TN. It's almost just as shot out of the camera. How is it?:confused:

[​IMG]

2. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    nice shot John.

3. Thanks, Doug. :)

4. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Looks cool John...I was just in your town 2 weeks ago..Taking a look at MTSU
    with my son...It's a cool little campus..

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice shot...colors and composition look real nice.

6. I go part time to MTSU. I actually have an apartment across the street from campus on the side where the football field and tennis courts are. The name of them is Nottingham Apartments; they're about 1000sq ft 2br 2.5bath with a dining room that I use as a computer room. They're not the newest, but when you can save time, sleep more, and not have to search for parking spaces, being across the street is worth it.

It's a great college and your son will like it. There are plenty of help labs if you have a problem with your assignments. The Library is huge and computer access is everywhere on campus. There really is no need to buy a PC anymore if you live on or near campus. There is a good size gym there he can workout in, play raquet ball, run/walk in, etc., as well.

There are some great professors there, too. Tell him he can search his professors here (http://www.mtsureview.com/) and see what the students have to say about them. I think www.myspace.com have a review for MTSU as well, though I’ve never used that one.

Kind Regards,
    John

7. Thanks, Frank! :smile:

8. Nice clean shot. Good sky, angle and composition too.
    Cities can sometimes be a challenge, good of you to go out and get the shot.

I have seen this site many times as we pass through on our way to North Carolina. Nice size city.

9. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois

Thanks John. Not sure if he will end up there..But he did like it... He is going to be an Actuarial Science Major. He met with a prof while there...My niece also went there and got her degree in that also.. I know exactly where your apartment is...I saw those while driving by. He loved the Rec Center...