1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

National Gallery of art Aug 24 shoot

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Rich Gibson, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Actually this is a DPReview.com generated shoot, but it sounds like a great opportunity for those of you in the Washington DC area.

2. I'd maybe be interested in dinner and the night shoot - I've never shot DC at night (and being with a big group of people would be a benefit after dark, I think). Do you think it'd be okay to just show up and sort of shadow them for the night?

Kristin

3. If I decide to make it...I will meet u guys after dinner, & sounds like a plan already...Thanks for the info Rich:wink:

4. I suppose, but I plan to introduce myself and leave it at that and hang around with them. I think the group is sort of informal like ours.

By the way some of you may recall we have a master mid-Atlantic thread participant thread here. At the bottom I created an email mailing list so you can just copy and paste it into place to send out mass pms. If you know of any other folks from around this area who are not in the list please ask them to bump that thread with a post adding their information (it isn't closed) or pm me and I'll add their name to it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  5. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    The night shoot sounds great, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

6. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    Being with a big group of people would be a benefit, though the areas they are talking about visiting are relatively safe areas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.