National Orchids Expo - Brazil

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by smera, Nov 14, 2005.

1. smera

smera

Aug 11, 2005
    Brasil
    Hello friends,

This weekend, I had the immense pleasure to attend in the National Orchids Expo, held at our local zoobotanical garden.

Needless to say, it was pleasure, as a Biology student, and an inspiration, as an amateur photographer, to see such beautiful species magnificently displayed by the breeders.

This is the culmination of my work, all done with my D2X and the Micro Nikkor 200/f4D.

Dedicated to all of you, who loves the beauty of nature.

Kind Regards,

Roberto.

P.S - If any of you have any interest in the scientific names of the plants, it will be my pleasure to furnish them.

P.S. 1 - Complete series on www.pbase.com/smera/orchids

original.

View attachment 18171

View attachment 18172

View attachment 18173

View attachment 18174

View attachment 18175

View attachment 18176

View attachment 18177

View attachment 18178

View attachment 18179

2. Hey Roberto,

These are great! Can't go pass the DOF of an SLR, and I ike the compositions too!

Regards,
    Jonathan

3. The lavendar orchid is so soft and pretty. Love it.

4. all very nice !! :smile: