National Park De Hoge Veluwe, The Netherlands

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Digimule, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Hello,
    a few pics from the National Park De Hoge Veluwe in the Netherlands. Hope you like them.
    Andreas

[​IMG]

1024_3963333032393136.

[​IMG]

View attachment 105220

[​IMG]

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice series of images. Its always nice to see another part of the world that is so different from mine.

Regards

RFC

3. brianw

brianw

Feb 25, 2007
    Bo'ness, Scotland
    Lovely pictures especially the first one , the clouds are awsome, Andreas what lens did you take them with
    Regards,,Brian

4. Thanks Brian,
    I used my Tokina 12-24 with a circ pol filter. I was lucky because on a cloudless sunny day the dune may be less impressing :smile:
    The park is a great place to shoot (and to relax!), you can ride around with one of the 1700 bicycles provided without charge, and there are lots of different landscapes to see...at every corner of the road the scenery changes.
    Andreas

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like 1,3 and 5 very much