Natural Light

Discussion in 'People' started by Django, Apr 15, 2007.

1. My brother stopped by yesterday. D200 with the 70-200 was laying on the table. I snatched it up and took a quick shot with the natural light shining in the window.

p420394314-5.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
  2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    A very nice image. I recognize that smooth creamy look of the 70-200 :)

Regards

RFC

3. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    Are those classical or Dobro guitars in the background? Do you play classical?

Mike

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    The eye on the left looks sharper than the right...(my right). How are you liking the 70-200? I hate mine...I always get backaches when I carry that thing around.

5. Save your back and send it to me. It doesn't bother me to lift 3lbs. :tongue:

6. Nice image of your brother, he seems relaxed and his smile natural. Well done.

7. Thanks Robert,
    I have been using the 28-70 so much lately I forgot how great the 70-200Vr is!

Hi Mike,
    Those are steel string guitars and basses in the background. I play bass professionally but my love of music would be the fingerstyle guitar.

p780128811-4.

Seneca,
    I love the 70-200. I use it most for my daughters sports at school.

Thank's for the encouraging words Gorden!

Ted B

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  8. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Nice image in great light. I have a natural light shoot coming up this weekend. Seeing this image makes me excited about it.

Oh, nice guitars - one heck of a collection you got there. :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.