Navajo Trail Loop, Bryce National Park

There are so many great places to visit that we rarely go anywhere more than once. We've already been to America's red rock country twice. We have a large map of the world hanging on a wall with red pins indicating all the places we've visited. More important, it shows all the places we haven't visited.
That’s what we want to do when we retire.we have gone to southern Utah many times because we can drive there in a few hours and can go for a short time.

Real Name
Ken St John
Absolutely wonderful set of images!! We were there a couple of years ago on a similar looking day in the early spring, and I was so sad that my bum knee kept me off this, and some other, trails. My wife and her friends did stroll down and back a bit, but didn't want to leave me too long so they weren't able to explore as much as you did.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Ken

Absolutely wonderful set of images!! We were there a couple of years ago on a similar looking day in the early spring, and I was so sad that my bum knee kept me off this, and some other, trails. My wife and her friends did stroll down and back a bit, but didn't want to leave me too long so they weren't able to explore as much as you did.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Ken
Those darn knees! Greg has had both his replaced.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom