NECCC Cover Shot

Some of you may be familiar with NECCC - New England Camera Club Council. It's a photography 3-day weekend event held at UMass Amherst each July and they are in their 68th year. If you've never been, you should check it out - it's 3 days of photography heaven with great speakers from all over, lots of photo learning and shooting and just plain fun. Well last year, one of my images won the award for Best In Show and I was super excited about that. Just learned that the image graces the cover of this year's program! Super excited about that! :biggrin:

Here's the link to the cover and the image.
http://dduhamel.zenfolio.com/p909821003

Congratulations! I've been there a couple of times and learned a lot. Very enjoyable experiences. But it's tough for me to get away in July - there's usually too much happening to get away for a weekend.

Excellent idea !

I agree 100% ! Let's do it !

:biggrin:
J-P.

Congratulations! I've been there a couple of times and learned a lot. Very enjoyable experiences. But it's tough for me to get away in July - there's usually too much happening to get away for a weekend.

+1

The original image of the flower is great. The final image with is SUPERB!. Congratulations on your skill as a photographer and your talent as an artist. REALLY, REALLY, GREAT.

That is a fantastic image. Well done and congratulations!!

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words. I should mention that the other image that is on the cover was last years Best In Show for the nature category. Mine was for Best In Show for the general category. Sure wish I could go to the conference this year, but don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.

Beautiful image my dear. the cover is breathtaking.

I am presenting this year at NECCC. Please come see me, always love friendly faces in the crowd!

Seeing Inspiration and Creating Intent in your Photography:smile:

Beautiful image my dear. the cover is breathtaking.

I am presenting this year at NECCC. Please come see me, always love friendly faces in the crowd!

Seeing Inspiration and Creating Intent in your Photography:smile:

Change of plans and I'm able to go after all. What sessions are you presenting?

Hi. great! this is me...scroll down.

necccnews.blogspot.com/2013/06/nature-programs-this-july-at-neccc.html

Fri @1 in Conference center
Sat@2 in Conference center
Sun @10 in ISB

hope to say hi:smile:

from your website, Denise: She enjoys thinking outside the box and the challenge of making creative images.

i love you already:biggrin:

heres me
http://sumkovi.smugmug.com/

Will definitely be sure to say hi. I've just finished plotting my schedule and it looks like I will get to your presentation on Sunday. Saw that you've taken some of Shiv's workshops. He's in my camera club - nice guy and great photographer. He was in the Smokies doing a workshop when I was there - we shot together a few times.

If you have free time at night and aren't too tired - drop by the purple parking lot 44 (behind the North Residence dorms) - the big motor home (party bus). that's where I'll be staying with some of my camera club friends (Stony Brook). We hang out to socialize and unwind after those long days. Lots of fun. I think our club has about 30 or so members who go each year so we have a good turnout.

Will definitely be sure to say hi. I've just finished plotting my schedule and it looks like I will get to your presentation on Sunday. Saw that you've taken some of Shiv's workshops. He's in my camera club - nice guy and great photographer. He was in the Smokies doing a workshop when I was there - we shot together a few times.

If you have free time at night and aren't too tired - drop by the purple parking lot 44 (behind the North Residence dorms) - the big motor home (party bus). that's where I'll be staying with some of my camera club friends (Stony Brook). We hang out to socialize and unwind after those long days. Lots of fun. I think our club has about 30 or so members who go each year so we have a good turnout.

I saw your smokies images. I figured you went with Shiv, but didnt get a chance. My presentation grew out of something I wrote for him during a lesson. yes, hes fantastic. I'll try to drop by!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom