need a bigger Camera bag

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Jason, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Jason

Jason

Aug 15, 2008
    St. Louis, MO
    I am in the process of buying my next big piece of glass, a 200-400 VR, and I would like to find a high quality bag that will handle that, plus my D300, and my other lenses. I read a thread on this site a few days ago but now can't find it. It showed someone who had a large bag that had a 200-400 VR in the middle with a few bodies and other glass as well. I tried searching for this but had no luck. Any opinions?

I did see the thread about the Think Tank Airport Antidote...any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
  2. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    LowePro PhotoTrekker AW II or Super Trekker AW II. Not only do these packs have enough space for tons of gear, but the backpack harness is actually good enough that it won't kill you to carry all that weight on your back. I've yet to see another camera backpack with a harness as good as these.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.