Need advice...."business" cards....FInal versions Post #53

One hopefully last version! But hey, if you have a suggestion on how to improve either one, let me have it! You have already nudged me to cards that Justin and I really like!!!!!!

Special thanks to @Palouse, @gnagel, @Growltiger, @Walter , @Bart, @Lucky Duck, @acnomad, @MontyDog, @Clix Pix and everyone else!

Mine - Is text legible?
View attachment 1676125

Justin's
View attachment 1676093
Just one more remark/question, Karen. Do you mean Wild places & things?
Your photography is broader than wildlife, isn't it?

Real Name
Andy
I like your new results, Karen. Everything about them is really well done. I particularly like that you have tied them together with the same animal. Off to the printer!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Just one more remark/question, Karen. Do you mean Wild places & things?
Your photography is broader than wildlife, isn't it?
Last night I couldn't sleep.....the "wild" tag line just wasn't sitting well with me. I've nixed that tag line! It just seemed too restrictive considering all the travel photos I take....and the architecture, etc, etc.

I've replaced my card in Post #53. Hope you like it better....I do. If you watch the slide show on my Home Page, I think you will find that the new slogan works much better.

And thanks for commenting! You were so right!

Last night I couldn't sleep.....the "wild" tag line just wasn't sitting well with me. I've nixed that tag line! It just seemed too restrictive considering all the travel photos I take....and the architecture, etc, etc.

I've replaced my card in Post #53. Hope you like it better....I do. If you watch the slide show on my Home Page, I think you will find that the new slogan works much better.

And thanks for commenting! You were so right!
That covers it perfectly !

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom