Need Advice - small photo printer

I am looking for advice regarding a small photo printer that would be used for printing directly from the camera or SD card. I usually provide photographer services for the small school where I teach. Currently, I hand the card off to whoever has requested the service for them to take and have prints made. I think it would be nice if we would just make them on site during the event. Any ideas? I haven't done any home printing in many years. It would need to be fairly inexpensive and easy to operate. Thanks in advance.

Real Name
Andy
Canon Pixma TS-8200 and 8300 series printers do a nice job, are inexpensive to purchase, and are user friendly. Cartridges are expensive, but their longevity is pretty good. I have used a TS-8320 for the last few years and the resultant prints when using quality paper are really quite good - not equivalent in color depth to the prints produced by a professional print lab, but head and shoulders above self service kiosk prints from Walgreens or the like.

There are many other good solutions from Canon and other manufacturers.

Canon Pixma TS-8200 and 8300 series printers do a nice job, are inexpensive to purchase, and are user friendly. Cartridges are expensive, but their longevity is pretty good. I have used a TS-8320 for the last few years and the resultant prints when using quality paper are really quite good - not equivalent in color depth to the prints produced by a professional print lab, but head and shoulders above self service kiosk prints from Walgreens or the like.

There are many other good solutions from Canon and other manufacturers.
Thanks. I'll take a look.

I have an HP sprocket. There are a few using the same Zink (zero ink) technology.
Quality is adequate. Costs vary. Easy to print through an app.
At home I have an HP Envy 7830 with instant ink. I am on the £9.99 a month for 300 pages a month unlimited coverage.
Quality on photo paper is very good.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom