Need cleaning instructions for Gitzo 3530 LSV

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Guest-002, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Guest-002

Guest-002 Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Worcester, MA
    I used my new G3530LSV on a beach and got some grit on the threads. I figured out how to disassemble it, but I've read various posts relating to the older design talking about cleaning with WD40 and applying lithium grease, but it's not very specific and I'm not sure if it applies to the newer design. You would have thought that Gitzo would have somthing on their web site, but no. I also can't find the instructions that came with the tripod.

Any info, or links, would be greatly appreciated.

2. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

clean it with anything, wipe it dry and screw it back together. Its only a threaded connection.