Need help finding mannequins!

One of my larger clients requested I take new products photos of their apparel line, including all their shirts and sweatshirts. They want them shot in the “ghost mannequin” technique.
I don’t necessarily need a ghost mannequin as there’s other methods of getting the same end result, but mainly I’m really trying to avoid spending $300 a piece for a male and female ghost mannequin.
Does anybody have any recommendations for a standard full torso mannequin? Needs to have a front and back, and arms of some sort.

Thank you! Been driving me nuts.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
One of my larger clients requested I take new products photos of their apparel line, including all their shirts and sweatshirts. They want them shot in the “ghost mannequin” technique.
I don’t necessarily need a ghost mannequin as there’s other methods of getting the same end result, but mainly I’m really trying to avoid spending $300 a piece for a male and female ghost mannequin.
Does anybody have any recommendations for a standard full torso mannequin? Needs to have a front and back, and arms of some sort.

Thank you! Been driving me nuts.
Perhaps it's a good idea to ask in the office of your customer?

Regards
Klaus

Real Name
Alvin
There's a store in Oakland, CA that sells mannequins (in store and online) called Mannequin Madness.
I stopped in the store a couple of years ago to take photos of their inventory for fun.

46047714802_793d3092d6_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Pects by Alvin Tenpo, on Flickr

42195649032_a8befb3023_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Mannequin Madness by Alvin Tenpo, on Flickr

Latest threads

Top Bottom