1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Need help just picked up first roll of film

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by bdelva, Jul 11, 2008.

1. I just picked up my first roll of film from Costco, and there is a line across the pictures that I no idea what it is. There is only a couple of pictures that do not have it, and in some it is more obvious than others. It is a squiggly line not straight.

Do any of you have any clues as to what it could be?

[​IMG]

2. Byron,
    for what I see, it's looks something related to developing / printing, maybe a rubber roll too much pressing the paper coming out.. . Try another roll and if the problem still remains, try to change lab. If you have a loupe, give a look on the negatives.. probably you won't see that.

3. Dino, thanks for the quick reply!
    I was afraid that it is a mistake during the developing.
    I loaded another roll in the camera and will try to do some shooting this weekend, but this roll will have to go to the lab since I don't know if I want to do my own developing yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.