Need Some input!

Ok So i just purchased Topaz Adjust and I tried it out, Now i just want to know how it looks versus the old image. Critique the crap out of the picture i dont mind. If my Topaz job stinks please tell me.

ORIGINAL
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

NEW

View attachment 390157

Hey Ryan can you give some more specifics like presets,etc.Looks pretty good for first try out.Some people like to go heavier on the sliders.I think you did good and it looks like you like the saturation slider.
I always say it's what you like that counts.Keep playing as it becomes addicting.Here's the syle I like to do.Good luck

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
I find that I change how I use Topaz Adjust based on each photo. Choose various presets and then play with a lot of the controls. Fine tune it to express what you are trying to convey!

Ryan,

It seems kind of plain and boring to me. Just brighter. Trying adding some "coolness" to it like Arnie does with his cars...

Jonny

thanks for all the comments everyone.

I decided to try one more thing, let me know what you think about this one

like the second one.. but you have to be careful with topaz.. you will get halo's like you see in the blue

Ok here is a new set i touched up i deleted old ones of flickr so they might come up un-viewable

Before Topaz

After Topaz
View attachment 390161

So what looks better? I still want the image to look real, not cartoony and over done.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom