Need some QUICK help for a REAL Challenge!!

Discussion in 'People' started by Minuteman3, Jul 28, 2007.

1. It's 5 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon, I'm just sitting down to enjoy a cold beer when the phone rings. Some folks at church have seen some photos I've done and ask if I can take some "portrait" shots of the whole family at their home. They don't want to go the mall to visit one of the studios. Nice assignment ... when? Sunday (tomorrow) afternoon, of course!! (Before the in-laws take off back to Florida they want a family picture to take with them.)

Now ... what makes this a REAL challenge?

The subjects will be a Mom, a Dad, and their 6-month old QUADRUPLETS!!

Since the kids have a hard time sitting up by themselves, I need to come up with a pose, or poses, and some ideas on how to make the family look terrific!!

I don't have time to get my hands on a backdrop, but I'm pretty sure I can fix that in PP.

I'd probably also LIKE to have another SB800, but there is not time to get one. I think I can make due, especially since it should be bright inside the house.

I know we must have them fed and rested and in a "good mood" --- like we can do that with quads!!

H E L P !!

Cheers!!

Ken

2. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Haha.. you might want to just shoot with one of the kids in there... then clone the rest in. hahaha...

Good luck man.

3. Thanks folks ... but I am OFF the hook! They decided to go the mall and see a "pro". For a more formal kind of shot, I wholeheartedly agree that's a better choice. One day, I am going over some "candid" shots of the quads.

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Cheers!!

Ken