Need your help please: Anyone knows Etronics.com???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panos Kazanelis, Mar 14, 2005.

1. I am interested in buying the new coolpix 7900 and it seems they sell it at least 20% lower than any other shop!!! They seem very professional and their web site meets all the standards...
    However, ...Do you know these guys? Are they "secure"?

Etronics
    etronics.com
    216 Maspeth Ave.
    Brooklyn, NY 11211
    [t] 001-212-475-3904

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
  3. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I'd stay far, far away.......

4. Code:
    To Flew:
    Thanks Flew for the link, I've read some of the "very suspicious - very satisfied" posts and it sure shows a strange "effort" from some people to promote etronics...
    Bad taste for my smell... :?

Code:
    To Baywing:
    Baywing, it seems I will, too! Thanks
    :D

5. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Panos

I'm flying this week to Lissboa again,shall I check the prices at Schiphol airport Amsterdam and mail it to you I will be flying shortly afterwards for a short vacation,I can send it to you along with the bill
    Let me now

6. If the deal is too good to be true, then chances are it is.........

I ordered some a CPU/motherboard/RAM from a company in Cali called BzBoys.com.............w/o checking resellerratings.com. Thought I was going to save 25 to 30%. They sent me a defective CPU, and the RAM was not compatible with the motherboard. They would not take anything back. BE CAREFUL!!! I had to cut my losses and went to the BEST place in the world to buy CPU parts.............Gigaparts......you can visit their local retail store or order online at www.gigaparts.com. (there's a plug for you Patrick.) :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. Thanks Dawg, I'll keep that in mind... :roll: