Needs TLC

This is in an area of town which is being gentrified. The old, beat Victorian homes are being bought up and fixed up. A year from now this one should be something to see. Fred
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is in an area of town which is being gentrified. The old, beat Victorian homes are being bought up and fixed up. A year from now this one should be something to see. Fred
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Cool looking beat up house... Need a lot of work...

Cool looking beat up house... Need a lot of work...
Looks like a money pit. Hopefully whoever bought it has the wherewithal to restore it properly instead of band aiding it.

There seems to be a lot of this kind of renewal. New home building has pretty much ceased but a lot of people have renewed interest in living in big cities to lessen the financial and temporal costs involved in commuting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Eric.
Too often I see a fixed up house and think I should have taken a "before" picture.
Fred

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like a money pit. Hopefully whoever bought it has the wherewithal to restore it properly instead of band aiding it.

There seems to be a lot of this kind of renewal. New home building has pretty much ceased but a lot of people have renewed interest in living in big cities to lessen the financial and temporal costs involved in commuting.
Hi Chris,
Savannah has extensive historic districts and the renewal is being done beautifully. Large neighborhoods have been restored. Quite somethiong. I'll post some pics.
Fred

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom