1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Needs TLC

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by fdevyatkin, Aug 5, 2008.

1. This is in an area of town which is being gentrified. The old, beat Victorian homes are being bought up and fixed up. A year from now this one should be something to see. Fred
    2736148082_09d35575f8_b.

2. Cool looking beat up house... Need a lot of work...

3. doobes

doobes

Aug 15, 2006
    Reston, VA
    Looks like a money pit. Hopefully whoever bought it has the wherewithal to restore it properly instead of band aiding it.

There seems to be a lot of this kind of renewal. New home building has pretty much ceased but a lot of people have renewed interest in living in big cities to lessen the financial and temporal costs involved in commuting.

4. Thanks Eric.
    Too often I see a fixed up house and think I should have taken a "before" picture.
    Fred

5. Hi Chris,
    Savannah has extensive historic districts and the renewal is being done beautifully. Large neighborhoods have been restored. Quite somethiong. I'll post some pics.
    Fred

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.