Neighbors

R

Removed User 2

I live in a city where there are lots of Orthodox Jews. I used to play with them while a kid but as we grew older the friendship got impossible. No more soccer and ball games in the backstreets. While I continued the Atari and Nintendo games they we're reading books... :wink: Nice people that bother nobody.

Here is one candid I personally appreciate.

I hope you like and please criticize :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A class image

I like that alot - the b/w works very well and there are several subjects being shown in there at once, they work well together.

Imagery makes it look somewhat mystical. Well done.

NB, I like the composition, but I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing above the subject's head. Is it a huge hat, or just some rectangular shaped greenery in the background?

R

Removed User 2

Thanks for your thoughts, guys! :D It's a mysterious picture mainly because of the BW effect. This is where the PSCS "Shadows/Highlights" feature shines. You don't have to worry about the color shifts and the effect gets dramatric.

You should try this with your BW conversions. I find it to be an essential tool for BW.

Uncle Frank, the thing is a huge and round fur hat. They wear that in sprind and summer... :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom