Neighbors

R

Removed User 2

I live in a city where there are lots of Orthodox Jews. I used to play with them while a kid but as we grew older the friendship got impossible. No more soccer and ball games in the backstreets. While I continued the Atari and Nintendo games they we're reading books... :wink: Nice people that bother nobody.

Here is one candid I personally appreciate.

I hope you like and please criticize :D

Jew1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Excellent image that obviously carries some emotion with it. Anytime you can tell a story with an image you have moved that image up to another level. Well done.

A class image

I like that alot - the b/w works very well and there are several subjects being shown in there at once, they work well together.

Imagery makes it look somewhat mystical. Well done.

Very nice!!!

Like the shot and the Black & White conversion. That's another photoshop skill I need to work on - hmm...

NB, I like the composition, but I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing above the subject's head. Is it a huge hat, or just some rectangular shaped greenery in the background?

R

Removed User 2

Thanks for your thoughts, guys! :D It's a mysterious picture mainly because of the BW effect. This is where the PSCS "Shadows/Highlights" feature shines. You don't have to worry about the color shifts and the effect gets dramatric.

You should try this with your BW conversions. I find it to be an essential tool for BW.

Uncle Frank, the thing is a huge and round fur hat. They wear that in sprind and summer... :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom