nesting

Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Hi Ypu'll,

a few shots from the various nests

great egrets

24204932-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


snowy egrets
24450965-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


tri-colored heron chicks
24450975-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


cattle egrets
24450852-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


wood storks
24311106-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


the photographer's nest where they can chimp away safely
24311119-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
5,985
Location
Orlando, Florida
Cool, Harry! I don't think I noticed the Cattle Egret babies. The C.E. that I saw were all tucked in the back side of the trees.

Is that sun I see on Frank's arm? It must've been Tues rather than Friday! :)
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Super shots Harry.

Thanks for sharing
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Excellent series Harry. All great shots (well, except maybe the last one....;-)).
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Kevin Scott said:
Cool, Harry! I don't think I noticed the Cattle Egret babies. The C.E. that I saw were all tucked in the back side of the trees.

Is that sun I see on Frank's arm? It must've been Tues rather than Friday! :)

Hey Kevin,

It was easy to miss the CEs with all the traffic where there were nesting (in the middle of the tri-colors and snowys). That shot of Frank was from Tuesday during the only respite from the rain that we got that day.
 
G

Gordon Large

Guest
Nice series, Harry. Good shots all. Just one question - Exactly how does that last image fit the theme? :D

Gordon
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Flew said:
Excellent series Harry. All great shots (well, except maybe the last one....;-)).

Thanks Frank but I kind of liked that last one. Its a fine demonstration of the proper form for chimping. :lol:
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,494
Location
South Florida
HarryB said:
Hi Ypu'll,

a few shots from the various nests

great egrets

24204932-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


snowy egrets
24450965-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


tri-colored heron chicks
24450975-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


cattle egrets
24450852-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


wood storks
24311106-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


the photographer's nest where they can chimp away safely
24311119-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thats some funny looking chimp in the photographers nest, you know, the one with the hat and glasses. 8)
 
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
474
Location
Mission BC, Canada
What a fantastic place to shoot!! Really great series, Harry. It sure looks like you guys and gals had a fine time!!

Thanks for sharing! :) :)
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
22,485
Location
Ellamore, WV
Real Name
Nikon Cafe
great stuff Harry! The three tri colors look like they are singing "Jerimiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine"{but I ate him}
the cattle egret shot is precious.
The chump(oops chimp) shot is a hoot!
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
dmwphoto said:
The chump (oops chimp) shot is a hoot!

Watch it!!

8)
 

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom