Never buy a

Camera bag bigger than your needs. I bought mine last year and it was huge, now it is about to overflow. I blame the bag....

Last edited by a moderator:
I run mine through PhotoShop and resize it every 2 months or so. It's starting to pixelate now.

I always buy something the right size. Then it ends up too small so I get a bigger bag.

It is easier to store a lens than a bag, so take your pick.

Don't worry it will get smaller when you reach a certain age, you won't be able to carry a large one but then again there is always the wife.

Real Name
Michael
Don't worry it will get smaller when you reach a certain age, you won't be able to carry a large one but then again there is always the wife.

I'm there. I think I have a solution for me self...how to get just as much gear into a smaller bag: That's what the Nikon One system is for. :tongue:

I just bought a Domke rolling bag to take to my workshop in October. It holds everything. Now I just have to figure out which bag to take for every day as I know I probably won't need everything, but I don't want to be there and then wish I had something that I had left home. Since we'll be shooting coastlines, not sure if the Domke will be practical.

One thing the Domke is great for is storage. Now all my stuff is in one place :)

Carole

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom