New addition to the family

My daughter has named her Sophie:

p24191594.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 215655

View attachment 215656

A little dusty in these pictures, but doing very well and enjoying her new digs. :biggrin:

Thanks for looking and the comments Tracey, Amber, Dianne, and Lisa. She's super friendly, total playful goofball, and amazingly gentle (she wraps herself around my hand in playful tackle and very gently gnaws on my fingers). She's also starting to get used to the two (very large, but very gentle) Goldens---getting closer and closer to napping next to them. :smile:

Thank you Phil, Wally, Jeannie, Nancy, Steve, and Torben. My first excursion into feline (pet)parenting, and so far so good. She's quite a sweety, though I do have to keep her away from the electrical cables she seems to want to wrestle with! (Laptop power cords, for example.)

Thanks again for looking and the comments.

Real Name
Paul
Thank you Phil, Wally, Jeannie, Nancy, Steve, and Torben. My first excursion into feline (pet)parenting, and so far so good. She's quite a sweety, though I do have to keep her away from the electrical cables she seems to want to wrestle with! (Laptop power cords, for example.)

Thanks again for looking and the comments.

They also like to chew on those cords. Don't ask me how I know. :eek:

Ohhhh, too cute! With the checkerboard pattern on her chin, she would have been 'Checkers' in my house!

Kittens are holy terrors; good luck with her!

And Make Sure You Post Some Of Her Sleeping With The Goldens!!!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom