New avatar, maybe. Maintaining inverted theme???

My little avatar is a snippet from a larger panorama done on a whim.

Here:

http://www.pbase.com/vernix/image/25046402/original

Maintaining the inversion theme...also a whim...I'm considering this one:
I'm 100% sure our medical staff(staph?) bylaws contain absolutely no language addressing or forbidding headstands in OR's.

large.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PGB

Vern,

Can you grab me a 7/16's out of the stack-on over there? :)

Cool shot!

Vern,

As others have already said; you are nutz. I love it.... :lol:

Jonathan, best avatar yet.

Marc, I had always assumed that you were a guy. If you are, then that is one Hell of a disguise.... 8)

What a bunch of maroons.... :p

No drugs...unless you count caffeine.

This is where we do cesarean sections...(AKA vaginal bypass surgeries).

The public criticizes us for too high a section rate, the plaintiff attorney bite us in the butt for doing to few too late...talk about a rock and a hard place. I feel like the whitetail deer in the "Far Side" cartoon with the target shaped birthmark on his chest.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/coolrags_1849_236912

M

marc

Flew said:
Vern,

As others have already said; you are nutz. I love it.... :lol:

Jonathan, best avatar yet.

Marc, I had always assumed that you were a guy. If you are, then that is one Hell of a disguise.... 8)

What a bunch of maroons.... :p

definitely, all male

thought avatar, was to help others id you, or know something about you

i wake up to that . :roll:

Joe Marques said:
I like it. I'm a little concerned you're allowed to touch the sharp tools. :D :lol: :D

You and my partners...concerned, that is!

Just doing my part to dispel the myth of the stodgy old middle-aged doctor.
I'm chief of staff. It's an unpaid elected position. What'r they gonna' do impeach me? :shock:

Vernon t said:
This is where we do cesarean sections...(AKA vaginal bypass surgeries).

The public criticizes us for too high a section rate, the plaintiff attorney bite us in the butt for doing to few too late...talk about a rock and a hard place. I feel like the whitetail deer in the "Far Side" cartoon with the target shaped birthmark on his chest.

Not to hijack this post, but this is where I, as a female (of childbirthing experience) stands on the whole C-section debate....(you brought it up, so I'm putting my 2 cents in for what it's worth, or not as the case may be...):

My first child was a vaginal birth...I had an episiotomy and was rather uncomfortable for a while, but I got over it...Heck, I had a beautiful, healthy happy baby boy. What did I have to be upset about?!
(he was 21"long and weighed in at 8 lbs 7oz at full term.).

My second child (born 14 months later) was a planned C-section due to a stubborn baby deciding to flip upside down 6 days before he was due!!! I was told by my DR. that it's really uncommon for this to happen this late in the pregnancy, but who am I to argue with a baby?! I was terrified of going in for the C-section, but in the end, the result was the same, I came away with a beautiful, healthy happy baby boy. (this one was was 20" long and weighed in at 8lbs 4 oz at full term).

My point? The C-section wasn't my first choice and given the chance again it won't be. I'd much rather go the other route, but for the safety of my baby, I'll put my fears aside and go w/the C-section if that's what you professionals tell me is what's best. Keep up the good work and keep delivering pretty babies!

As a side note....I like the idea for your new avatar....gives us a better feel for "WHO" you are....the kid pic is cute....the one in the OR is....HILARIOUS!!!

M

marc

Flew said:
Marc,

Works for me. :wink:

thanks frank

that is very nice of you, i enjoy your cafe very much

have been taking photos for quite some time, and always looking for good ideas and help
in return we , try to help as well

i have considerable, real world experience and love to share, when i can

happy shooting

marc

she's a great lady by the way.

Latest threads

Top Bottom