1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New Baby

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by fdevyatkin, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Some of my favorite birding spots are only 5-10 miles away, so with my camera bag on my back, I can get some exercise, avoid burning more gasoline, while pursuing my favorite hobby.
    3794415043_214cdc80e2_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and for those of you interested in detail..
    3795236218_b253e0514e_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D700/17-35 F/2.8
    Thanks for looking, Fred

2. I have seen these before on the other forum. Nice bike, by the way.

Regards, Colin

3. Real nice bike.

4. Wow very nice shot Fred! and a very nice bike at that :biggrin: I dont have the greatest bike in the world, but thankfully a best friend of mine is huge into cycling. (hes almost a junior world champion and his dad used to be a cat 1 in everything,) so i get the chance to shoot their bikes all the time :biggrin:

5. Thanks Colin,
    Fred

6. Thanks Blue!
    Fred

7. Thanks Charlie!
    Cycling photography is very cool. I'm planning on attending a cycle cross event as a photographer, not a rider.
    Fred

8. Hagen

Hagen

Dec 18, 2008
    San Diego
    Nice bike I just got a trek bike myself but it is a mountain bike.

9. Thanks Hagen.
    I quit road biking when I had kids cause I couldn't mount a baby seat. Now my youngest is 13, thought it was time. Boy technology has progressed!
    Fred

10. Hagen

Hagen

Dec 18, 2008
    San Diego
    I know right disk brakes, full suspension and having to deal with tuning, clipless pedals.
    I would love to bring my camera on my rides but I am too afraid I may flop over and crush my camera :(  one of these days I will have the cahones to bring it .

11. Love those clipless pedals!
    Fred

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.