1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New Backpack With rotating lower section?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by hotrod4x5, Apr 17, 2007.

1. I saw a backpack online someplace and now I cannot find it. It was a split design in which the lower section could be spun around to the front to access your gear without removing anything.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

2. rotaion 360 by thinktankphoto.com

3. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    I'm currently working with one of these and will have it in the field again next weekend.

I'll report back with my experiences.

4. Thanks Dave, that's it!

5. Huff09

Huff09

Feb 25, 2007
    Carmichael, CA
    Wow, that is a nice setup. Seems a little bulky but if you are in the field with a lot of equipment it would be incredibly convenient.

6. Looking forward to your evaluation!

7. I used one for about a month and while the quality and functinality were outstanding, it simply was not big enough for my basic kit and normal shooting needs so I sold it.
    I was using the
    D2Xs
    17-35
    28-70
    300 f/4
    SB-800
    and related accessories.

8. Dave, is the upper portions suitable for lenses and bodies? Or just the lower part? I would like to carry one body, a 17-35, 24-120 in the lower part, and I was hoping the upper part could carry the 70-200 and a few other things like a lunch and sweater...?

9. Rodney
    I would say you plan would work as long as the body did not have a grip attached. The way you intend to arrange things is the way it was designed to work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.