New cafe member :) Family edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PGB, Jun 12, 2007.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Friends,

Please meet Reese Glen Bramlett born at 2316 June 11, 2007 weighing in at 9lbs 7oz.

We're very excited to have our third boy and appreciate all of the pm's, emails, cards, wellwishes, and the love that you all have given us.

Thanks,

Leigh and Patrick

Reese and Leigh
    162024357-L.

2. Congratulations Patrick to you and Leigh. You have a beautiful wife and son. Good health and happiness.

3. Congratulations to the entire Bramlett Family. A beautiful baby and mother :smile:

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    congratulations leigh and patrick! and welcome reese to the cafe :smile:

ricky

5. So, boys, boys, boys. When you folks gonna up and round it out with a couple of GIRLS?????? What are you? Some kind of Male Chauvinist or something???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Huge congrats, and I'm sure, Patrick, that you have been pretty worn out from all the work getting this accomplished. I mean, look at that, Leigh is just hanging out in bed, while you are out making announcements :wink:

Have I dug the hole deep enough yet? I don't think I can daylight anymore!

Enough of this.

Congrats!!!!
    Way Cool!!!!
    Boy, are YOU folks gonna have fun when they all have girlfrends and start to drive :eek::eek::biggrin:

Best to all, give Leigh some time to rest, she deserves it ....... :smile::smile:

6. Well, Reese, welcome to Nikon Cafe.
    Mucho congrats to your Mom...I bet your made her push extra hard!
    (You're a big bugger!)
    I bet your brothers will be happy to have you on the Bramlett team.

Patrick and Leigh, you have a wonderful new boy that I hope will bring you much joy!

All the best!
    Congratulations!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

7. Hey, that is fantastic!!! Congrats on the new family member!!

I already wondered when it would happen. I hope everything went smooth and without complications. Leigh looks very happy in that pic. Ah, I remember my wife's look after birth as if it were yesterday.

I will open a bottle of red wine this evening and together with Lena we will raise the glass to celebrate the newcomer.

Cheers

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks so much. He's happy to be here!

Thank you Peter

Thanks so much Ricky!!!

She's very tired Bill but doing great. Thanks!

Thank you Virginia we're very proud of him. Can't wait for Ryan and Ben to meet him too!

Regards,

Thanks so much Harry. We had a rough time with it but Leigh and Reese are doing great now.

Regards,

9. Way to go Leigh and Patrick, and welcome Reese!

Best wishes to the entire family!

Eric

10. That is so wonderful - a great picture, and what a SIZE!!!! He's a bruiser :biggrin: . You both were in my thoughts all yesterday.

Welcome, Reese!!!

11. Congratulations Leigh and Patrick! :biggrin:

12. Congratulations to all of you on the safe arrival of Reese

I'd suggest a coolpix, until he's old enough to hold a DSLR......then start off small - D40 with short lens......

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Congratulations
    Glad all are ok
    Love and hugs
    Gale

14. Congratulations Leigh and Patrick:890:

Anthony

15. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Congratulations on the third boy!

I've got three girls and one boy, and I'm here to tell you, BOYS ARE EASIER!! (But I wouldn't change a thing)

16. Congratulations Leigh and Patrick with the birth of your little angel.
    Reese looks great and so does his loving mom, thanks for the image Patrick.

17. Leigh and Patrick,
    Hearty congratulations to you both for a job well done!
    Nick and Monica

18. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Hearty congratulations to you and Leigh and a big Cafe welcome to Reese! Wishing Health, Wealth and Prosperity to the Bramletts!!!!!

19. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Patrick,
    Congratulations! I've been so worried because I knew it was taking a LONG time.....

Hope Leigh is doing ok. Will you give her a hug for me? Reese is beautiful, but my, he sure is big. You guys know how to grow them in Alabama!

Again, please give Leigh my love.

20. Congratulations to ALL of you !

Ronnie