New D2X - first shots

Nice job Monty,

Like the color, and tone.

Love the dog. :>))

All pics turned out good.

Wonderful colors and detail in these D2X image. Looks like you are in for a good time. thanks for sharing your lovely wife, dog, and countryside.

paul, congrats on your new toy...i like your portrait!

btw, how do you get the caption with all that info? ...is that by a softare?

What a waste of a good camera!
You should immediately pack it and send it to me. In return I will provide you with highly efficient oblivion pills so you won't miss it. :twisted:

O.k. - I apologize for this futile attempt to pry it from you. It is certainly better bestowed where it is now.

Looking forward to more of your pics.

Cheers

Congrats Paul

Don't care if it's a waste,that's the same feeling I got when the X ,it's gone within a few days when you enjoying shooting with it

Looking forward to some beautiful English countryside pictures

Monty is a lucky dog... not only he lives in a great environment surrounded by people who love him, but he also has the benefit of being a model.
All facts contibute to our pleasure, watching these excellent shots! Well done Paul :D

Congrats on the new camera. The last action shots of Monty are spot on. I like your getting him while in the air. We've owned two German Shepherds..lots of fun, but they are almost smarter than we were!

Since you asked, on the first set the beautiful pastoral scene seems too contrasty on my monitor. There is a lot of information hidden in the shadows. The others are spot on.

I"m still trying to hold out until October first in hopes a stock of D2Xs on store shelves and new Canon models will drive the price down.

Rich

Latest threads

Top Bottom