1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New Dodge Challenger photo shoot...

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Bill K, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Had the chance to see a new Challanger yesterday, I have to say it is a really nice machine, 6.1 Hemi, I being a GM person I can't wait till I get the chance to see a new Camaro first hand.
    D200, 17-55 2.8
    Bill K

DSC_2811.
    NIKON D200    ---    32mm    f/4.5    1/90s    ISO 100

DSC_2813.
    NIKON D200    ---    35mm    f/4.5    1/80s    ISO 100

DSC_2815.
    NIKON D200    ---    30mm    f/4.5    1/60s    ISO 140

DSC_2817.
    NIKON D200    ---    18mm    f/4.5    1/60s    ISO 100

DSC_2820.
    NIKON D200    ---    20mm    f/4.5    1/90s    ISO 100

DSC_2823.
    NIKON D200    ---    20mm    f/4.5    1/80s    ISO 100

2. I think Dodge did a fine job with the new Challenger: much better than they did with the Charger. I saw a black Callenger on the road, last evening, but I was driving my mother and older brother to my younger brother's wedding at the time, so I didn't have a chance to photograph it.

You took some great pictures of this one, Bill. Very nice. :smile:

3. Great series Bill ..... really love this car and hope to see one in person. I had a little fun with one of your photos .... and hope you don't mind. If you prefer, I'm happy to delet it.

dodgechallengerframedcopy.

Regards,

4. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Good job, I don't mind at all, Someday I hope to be able to use CS3 seeing that I have it and know nothing about it.
    Again. Good job.
    Bill K

5. Thanks Bill ...glad you're OK with it. If ever you have questions about CS3, I would be happy to help you. (knowing I have only used it since December 2007)

Best,

6. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Bill..Nice Grabs Of A Smokin Hot Ride! I Had A 71 Many Moons Ago!!!

7. EssieK

EssieK Guest

Dang, even a 2009 Challenger looks hot! :)  Me wants one... too bad it'll cost more than a house here in Norway...

My dad is restoring a '72 R/T 340 - can't wait until it gets done so I can show it off here :)  Great pics!

8. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    I just had one at the drag strip with an old challenger *hopefully* for the cover of the publication I work for...
    the new one ran 13.3 @ 107 in the quarter mile.

9. Nice series - a friend of mine just got one like that - waiting for him to bring it around so I can do a shoot of it (and take it for a ride!)

10. Was that at LX&Beyond?

11. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    i had a chance ot shoot this picture last month

and i cant wiat for them to do something about it

DSC_0973.
    NIKON D70    ---    18mm    f/11.0    1/500s   

and yes that is a ocnvertable you see there with a shaker hood.....Damn i love the challenger!! thanks for makingme remember this one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.