New Dodge Challenger photo shoot...

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Bill K, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Had the chance to see a new Challanger yesterday, I have to say it is a really nice machine, 6.1 Hemi, I being a GM person I can't wait till I get the chance to see a new Camaro first hand.
    D200, 17-55 2.8
    Bill K

DSC_2811.jpg

DSC_2813.jpg

DSC_2815.jpg

DSC_2817.jpg

DSC_2820.jpg

DSC_2823.jpg

2. I think Dodge did a fine job with the new Challenger: much better than they did with the Charger. I saw a black Callenger on the road, last evening, but I was driving my mother and older brother to my younger brother's wedding at the time, so I didn't have a chance to photograph it.

You took some great pictures of this one, Bill. Very nice. :smile:

3. Great series Bill ..... really love this car and hope to see one in person. I had a little fun with one of your photos .... and hope you don't mind. If you prefer, I'm happy to delet it.

dodgechallengerframedcopy.gif

Regards,

4. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Good job, I don't mind at all, Someday I hope to be able to use CS3 seeing that I have it and know nothing about it.
    Again. Good job.
    Bill K

5. Thanks Bill ...glad you're OK with it. If ever you have questions about CS3, I would be happy to help you. (knowing I have only used it since December 2007)

Best,

6. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Bill..Nice Grabs Of A Smokin Hot Ride! I Had A 71 Many Moons Ago!!!

7. EssieK

EssieK Guest

Dang, even a 2009 Challenger looks hot! :) Me wants one... too bad it'll cost more than a house here in Norway...

My dad is restoring a '72 R/T 340 - can't wait until it gets done so I can show it off here :) Great pics!

8. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    I just had one at the drag strip with an old challenger *hopefully* for the cover of the publication I work for...
    the new one ran 13.3 @ 107 in the quarter mile.

9. Nice series - a friend of mine just got one like that - waiting for him to bring it around so I can do a shoot of it (and take it for a ride!)

10. Was that at LX&Beyond?

11. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    i had a chance ot shoot this picture last month

and i cant wiat for them to do something about it

DSC_0973.jpg

and yes that is a ocnvertable you see there with a shaker hood.....Damn i love the challenger!! thanks for makingme remember this one