New e-book a guide to improving your bird photography.

Real Name
Colin Carter
Hi everyone, hope you are all well

i have just finished my new e-book, a step by step guide to improving your bird photography.

it’s taken me a couple of years and it stands at nearly 300 pages of hints, tips and guidance from fieldcraft, composition, backgrounds, perches, camera settings, autofocus modes, natural and artificial light, camera systems, lenses, full set of depth of field tables for all focal lengths and apertures and a whole lot more. Full colour photos and illustrations.

I have priced it at a low level so everyone can download a copy

please take a look of it’s something you are interested in, it’s available now on my website below or Amazon in kindle format.

10% of all sales from here will go to The Levine Cancer Institute, a charity close to Randy’s Heart. RIP Buddy.

https://www.colincarterphotography.net/digital-e-books

Thank you for taking a look.

Colin.

Moderator/Admin note: normally these types of posts are not allowed because of commercial use, however it states in the rules ”We may make exceptions for items which are of particular benefit to members. If permitted to make such a post, you must specify at the end of the post that you had permission from the forum admin so that there is no precedent set for others to sell their products without asking.” However, because of the cost and the donation factor regarding Randy we are allowing the post at this time for a short duration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Moderator/Admin note: normally these types of posts are not allowed because of commercial use, however it states in the rules ”We may make exceptions for items which are of particular benefit to members. If permitted to make such a post, you must specify at the end of the post that you had permission from the forum admin so that there is no precedent set for others to sell their products without asking.” Because of the cost and the donation factor regarding Randy we are allowing the post at this time for a short duration.

Real Name
Colin Carter
Moderator/Admin note: normally these types of posts are not allowed because of commercial use, however it states in the rules ”We may make exceptions for items which are of particular benefit to members. If permitted to make such a post, you must specify at the end of the post that you had permission from the forum admin so that there is no precedent set for others to sell their products without asking.” Because of the cost and the donation factor regarding Randy we are allowing the post at this time for a short duration.

thanks Wade, sorry for breaching the rules, I hadn’t realised it wasn’t allowed.

Good call Wade. Sometimes we should make exceptions. This is one of them IMHO. (y)

Ordered. I'm glad the mods did the right thing. Looking forward to reading the book. Thanks for the donations in Randy's name, it is a very nice thing you are doing.

Real Name
Tony Saya
Colin I ordered not sure how the conversion works dollars to your currency but it will work out in the end. Thanks for the Randy Rimalnd benefit.

Real Name
Colin Carter
Ordered. I'm glad the mods did the right thing. Looking forward to reading the book. Thanks for the donations in Randy's name, it is a very nice thing you are doing.
Thanks Fred, so much, hopefully these donations will help someone in a small way

Latest threads

Top Bottom