New equipment....usual models.

And yes...some were shot through the window..
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
very sharp

I always thought the D3,4,5 had a special 3d look and these show that look
thanks Randy. There is something unique about the look generated by the pro cameras.
Terrific job with these images Bob and I agree with Randy having owned all three of those cameras and still have the D5.
Thanks Louis. Much appreciated

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[QUOBrian_S, post: 4091218, member: 6894"]
these are gorgeous Bob...the squirrels really are sweet, first picture i have seen of a dove in town
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Brian. We love our little squirrels. Not so much the big grey ones. We have to get together and shoot swallows . I need to learn what you’re doing right and me not so much. yours are so good. Also I would like to see what you can do with the D6 and 500 pf

[QUOBrian_S, post: 4091218, member: 6894"]
these are gorgeous Bob...the squirrels really are sweet, first picture i have seen of a dove in town
Thanks Brian. We love our little squirrels. Not so much the big grey ones. We have to get together and shoot swallows . I need to learn what you’re doing right and me not so much. yours are so good. Also I would like to see what you can do with the D6 and 500 pf
[/QUOTE]
no problem...hopefully we get a nice day, i looked at the long range weather to hopefully try and set a day with you, right now it is looking like rain every day next week, but we know how that can change

you'll get there, just takes practice....you got the yellow legs are there are almost as fast and erratic as the swallows so you'll get it

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom