New Essay Up on my Site

Thanks guys. It was fun writing it. I used 3 living photographers in the article and out of respect I sent them a copy before I posted it. One did not see the humor and asked that I not use his name, I think he is a little too stuck on himself. I received a nice email from Brooks (Derk) Jensen who thought it was a real hoot.

Ooops, I just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. If the admin guy could move it to the General catagory it would be much appreciated.

Yep, Knockin on Heaven's Door was a great song until I found out it was actually Robert Zimmerman who wrote it. :tongue: A great read Scott.

Good one Scott.
I can relate to my situation.

I have a long Indian name. I work on product development team of a medium sized co. In conf. calls our sales team has real hard time pronouncing my name and the persons on the other side of the call have equal difficulty. So today our Sales Director introduced me as Sam Johnson and I liked it. (I would have preferred Gonzalez because that goes with my WB and personality).:biggrin:

I got now got a great tip in enhancing my photographic career as well.

Thanks for the comments. My website had over 3000 hits the day I posted the essay. Nikonlinks.com posted a link to the essay and the hits and visits went through the roof.

Latest threads

Top Bottom