New Family Member

B

Brew

I finally caved to pressure from the kids/wife!!! :lol:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cute...but does the little critter have a name? If he's a new family member, doesn't he deserve to have one????

B

Brew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh yeah name!!!

Thanks for the nice comments and he is so darn cute we've been playing with him all day (we just picked him up today).

His name is Gunner...

Great pooch Bruce...he's a great looking pup. You did well on two counts, you made the family happy by endorsing the adoption of the new puppy...and you now have something new to shoot images of. Definately a bonus buy!

Love the first and second ones.
The first is best for me "A Boy and His Dog". First thing to do is lay on the floor to get to know him. That becomes the friends for life moment.
The second is so typically DOG with the tilt of the head "What are you strange people doing now? Can I play?" Next moment they leave a surprise on the floor. :)

Rich

Sorry about the double post. I don't know why that happened. I got a message that I could not post this soon. But my message was not showing in the list so I submitted again.
What did I do wrong?

Rich

goodrich62 said:
Sorry about the double post. I don't know why that happened. I got a message that I could not post this soon. But my message was not showing in the list so I submitted again.
What did I do wrong?

Rich
Don't worry about it Rich. It's fixed. :wink:

Really cute puppy. What kind is he? His coloring looks grey like a Weimeraner. Looks like he will be a lot of fun, and trouble :D

B

Brew

cknight said:
Really cute puppy. What kind is he? His coloring looks Gray like a Weimeraner. Looks like he will be a lot of fun, and trouble :D
He's registered as a chocolate lab but is known as a Silver Lab.

Thanks. I've never heard of a silver lab. The only grey/silver dog I knew of is a weim, but he didn't really look like one other than his color. I bet he'll be really handsome when he grows up.

B

bfjr

Everyone should be owned by a "Gunner" :lol:

congrats on your new addition
and nice 1st shots to boot !!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom