New feature at B&H...

:biggrin: This is terrific. They've added a feature like Amazon. You can add stuff to your wish list, and you can even attach a shipping address to your wish list so all your rich friends can just pop in, buy you that lusted lens and have it sent to your doorstep! This is wonderful.

Geez, I learn this AFTER my birthday!! I could have had one of you folks hit that BUY button on the 200-400VR and could have been playing with it by now!! :wink: I'm a little slow off the mark lately...:Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy:

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Great. Now let me add the 200VR to my wish list. :biggrin:

That's a great idea.

While Christmas shopping last year I couldn't decide what to buy my daughter.

She was married last year, the store still had her bridal registry.
There were a few things she didn't receive as wedding presents, but got for Christmas.

:eek: I thought they always had a wishlist! I have been using their wishlist for the last year or so... though I don't recall putting in a shipping address. Maybe that's why nobody ever got me anything off my list! I have used it as kind of a checklist for myself on the items I would like to have some day.

My husband purchased my remote from my wish list. I love this feature!! I just added a few more items to my list for Mother's Day. :biggrin:

Yes, I've had both a private and a public B&H wishlist for hubby to shop from for a while. I checked mine just now and my public one was created in Nov 2005. I've gotten lenses for Christmas two years in a row! :biggrin: I love this feature!

L

LisaR

Oh my goodness ... I've never seen that! Hubby is always wanting to know what I would "like" to have. I'll just send him to my B&H wish list from now on. Wish me luck!!! :smile:
Thanks for the heads up Sandi!!

Real Name
Alex
I've had a private wishlist at B&H for a long time. Private because it helps me find what I'd like to buy someday when I have the funds. Private because I don't have rich friends and would be presumptuous of me to expect anybody else to pay.

Wow, I thought this was a new feature because I never saw it there before. Oh well, it lets even more folks know it's there now....

Latest threads

Top Bottom