New Flash Diffuser Available!

K

Ken-L

This may be a great item for the NikonCafe to sell under it's own brand name, but first I need to come up with prices for these. The prices shown were suggested by our engineering team and reflect the direct cost of materials, development, engineering, pre-marketing, and assembly.
  • Single Diffuser
    Bulk Diffuser for Resale
    Professional Diffuser Kit
Please let us know your opinion of how these should be priced for market maximization. There will be a "Pre-Introductory Special" of 20% off Retail. Shipping is $15 to the Continental US Only.

Universal Diffuser for Small, Medium & Large Flash - $7.95

26189285_623b3ce8e8_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Universal Diffuser - Bulk Quantity for Resale - $77.95

View attachment 12012

Professional Universal Diffuser - Includes 1 Customizing and Attachment Kit, 1 Diffuser, 1 Bulk Diffuser Dispenser - $149.99

View attachment 12013

Hey,

Where do I get the Professional Kit????

Because It's all about the GEAR !!!!!!

Great Idea...and I know just where to put the used diffuser and bad shots!

Mike

K

Ken-L

Mike - Yes, it IS about the GEAR, isn't that what separates the men from the boys?

Harrison - I'm sure we're on to something BIG - I think it's the next "Ginsu Knife", wait until you see the un-tripod I'm working on!

K

Ken-L

Kevin Scott said:
Are those 2-ply diffusers or 1-ply?

These are 1-Ply Diffusers, so you really get double the product for the money, because the Bulk Dispenser produces 2 Diffusers that have been Factory Assembled into a 2-piece package!

If we find users need help in separating the 2-Pack, we will sell a special tool made just for that purpose - it is patented, trade-marked, and only available for a limited time for an additional $2.95 if ordered at the same time!

And remember: If you are travelling in Europe you may want to carry an extra Bulk Dispenser. There are times when you just can't find it when you need it.

Paperwork.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Can I use this in place of the Expodisc as well? Do you have any further specs on this. I need to make sure it'll work with my gear before I put in an order. ;)

K

Ken-L

TOLady said:
Can I use this in place of the Expodisc as well? Do you have any further specs on this. I need to make sure it'll work with my gear before I put in an order. ;)

No, I'm very sorry, our product cannot replace the Expodisc, you use them on different parts of your body (don't go there - that's CAMERA body).

You can use both products at the same time; it's easier than walking and chewing gum, but does take a period of adjustment.

Order now.........

Latest threads

Top Bottom