New fora

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PGB, Aug 24, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    With the new software implementation we decided to add a few new fora.

There is now a cameras and gear forum with sub forums for cameras, and other stuffages.

Also a retouching forum is posistioned below technical discussion

In the picture galleries area a Miscellany forum for posting images that don't fall into the other categories.

Thanks,

2. Woo Hoo!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again: You 'da man, Patrick!! :Whistle:

3. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Like the idea of some new forums, not sure about the sub-forums as opposed to a new grouping on the main page, but I guess it doens't matter much if you use the "New Posts" link mostly.

You might want to consider placing the Lens Lust forum along with the other new gear forums for consistency.

4. marc

marc Guest

you have done a great job, we can only appreciate how much work, you had to put in.

i like the nikon colors, thanks for doing this

:eek: :cool: :wink: :smile: :biggrin: :Clown:

5. Thanks Patrick, these are good choices. I tend to agree with Jeff that Lens Lust would fit nicely under Cameras and Gear fora. Thanks for all that you do.

6. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    No sub-forum for the D100???? Do I have to go back to DPR??? Say it isn't so....... :eek:

7. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    This has been resolved. Thanks for reminding me. :wink:

8. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Thanks Patrick! I know you didn't leave us out intentionally. Put a post-it on your screen to add a D200 forum next month!

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thank you so much for making this such a great place!!! I love the improvements.