New Ford Flex

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by phecksel, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Here's the concept car shown as a Mosiac. Each of the pictures were taken of the product team members during a community service event or during a board approval celebration

http://www.hecksel.com/images/Ford/D471%20PA%20Approval/a/images/DZ471%20Mosiac_2.jpg

Here is the link to the ford web site of the new vehicle. Of all the vehicles I've been involved with, this has been the most rewarding...well almost, but I can't talk about the most...yet, LOL

http://www.fordvehicles.com/flex//index.asp

On the site there are all kinds of links, I can't seem to find a link, but navigate to journey, and take the inspiration link. Chief Designers interview is IMHO the best part of the site.

2. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Thanks for sharing you mosaic. As far as the Flex goes, It looks like a Toyota and not a ford... lol

3. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    I like it! My wife is a euro wagon freak, but IMO they don't have enough room for a family like mine.....2 kids and a golden retriever. I also hate seeing the kids climb in to an expensive luxury car with muddy soccer cleats etc....

But.....she refuses to go Minivan and I won't go SUV.

This could be a great solution.

I like how the side grooves give it a retro look that hearkens back to the day of the wood paneled, boat sized wagons while keeping the overall look clean and modern.

Good stuff.

4. It looks like the "Homero" that Homer Simpson designed for his brother, doncha thimk???:biggrin:

5. LMAO....I knew I'd seen that car before!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

6. Got a link to the homero? I tried googling it and couldn't come up with a pic.

7. Yes, they'll be building it in the Oakville plant just outside of Toronto.

8. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    [​IMG]

9. I LOVE IT!