New IR round from last weeks

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Benoit G., Aug 4, 2005.

1. Hi everybody!! This is my second images post here. Here are some IR shots from last weeks. All done with the Hoya R72 filter. Comments are welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. These are nice shots, Benoit! #2 reminds me of a cold winter day and I really like the composition of #3. I'm enjoying seeing all these IR posts--keep them coming! :)

3. Great stuff Benoit...Very nice colours and composition...

Bohdan

4. Irene

Irene Guest

Hi Benoit,

Nice to see your beautiful IR shots again. As soon as the weather permits (it's rained for days here), I will be doing a few new ones.
    Have you ever tried IR shots in winter? The effect must be great too.

Keep up the good work, I love checking your postings.

Best regards,
    Irene

5. As per your usual ...

Those are excellent Benoit.

The white in the trees is very well done.

6. Another great set of IR shots! Nicely done!

7. Thanks evryone !!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I really like to come on that forum, I will start to come more often.

8. Very nice Benoit. I need to take some lessons from you, my IR stuff looks terrible.

9. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017