1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Test New ISO comparison - D810 and D850

Discussion in 'Reviews, Tests, & Shootouts' started by RickW, Sep 24, 2017.

1. used of course on fm

2. MikeC

MikeC

Nov 19, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    you can program the movie record button to adjust iso.

3. With the introduction of the iso button on the D5, D500, and now D850 we lost easy iso which allowed you to change iso with the main thumbwheel without pushing anything... Even "easier".

4. way easier and I still use it on my d800, it's not like that wheel has any other purpose in AP mode, so duh

5. Maybe a problem for manual shooters.

6. barry lloyd

barry lloyd

Jun 12, 2007
    UK
    For what it is worth I have just bought the D810 brand new (grey import to UK ) for less than they are being advertised on ebay second hand. so they are dropping in price considerably if you know where to go. There is an authorised UK dealer selling them new for £1000 more, talk about a rip off.
    Still waiting for my D800 to come back from repairers

7. My used D810 just arrived
    2640 clicks, LNIB, $1575 shipped and PayPaled and included an RRS lplate and a leather grip
    Original receipt in box, $3300
    Brutal depreciation for 3 years

8. Some people will go to any lengths for a D850.

9. And I’m the 3rd owner:) 

10. 73 days of waiting . . . . is that lengthy enough?

11. That’s ridiculous
    What’s the estimate now ?

12. ". . this is a brand new model and it is in high demand. Currently, there is no official ETA from the manufacturer when we will receive our next shipment. They determine when we get each batch and how many we receive per batch. Orders are fulfilled in the order we received them, on a first come first serve basis." ~ Adorama Customer Service
    I'm holding out for 100 days, one for each year of Nikon. It'll be my own personal Nikon collectors item :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :smug: 

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  13. Well, what do ya' know---complain a little in public, and in private, and the squeaky wheel gets fed. Shipped today, by the slowest brown truck from NYC. This time next week, perhaps. Now I get to wait in earnest. Maybe in time for the super-moon.

14. Congrats Nick. You're gonna love it.

15. After 4 weeks the MB-D18 arrived now my D850 is compleet.

16. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    My grip arrived yesterday also! woooHOOO!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.