New M. Zuiko 40-150 ƒ2.8 PRO & Olympus Road Map

Wow, sweet looking lens...80-300 2.8 and should have decent tracking on the new OMD...They are getting there...Not sure it's a sports setup quite yet though.....Maybe....

Not really a roadmap I can see. Just a list of lens'. Apart from this lens, no further indication of lens' coming up in future with timeframes to give us an understanding if where oly is going with m4/3.

I wouldn't be surprised if oly priced the 40-150 at $2k either.

I'm not tempted by the Oly 12-40/2.8 but I might be by this one - I really like the 35-100 but the extra length at 2.8 would be sweet

I'm not tempted by the Oly 12-40/2.8 but I might be by this one - I really like the 35-100 but the extra length at 2.8 would be sweet
Olympus & Panasonic are like Nikon & Canon with the same lens mount: they zoom in opposite directions. I'm just getting used to Olympus zooming in the opposite direction of Nikon. If I were to get a set of wide and long fast zooms, they would both be the same brand.

Olympus & Panasonic are like Nikon & Canon with the same lens mount: they zoom in opposite directions. I'm just getting used to Olympus zooming in the opposite direction of Nikon. If I were to get a set of wide and long fast zooms, they would both be the same brand.
I remember that issue with Nikon vs one of the third party lens ( maybe Sigma). If I were to ever get the longer Olympus zoom I think I could put up with the difference for the $1000 it would take to address the issue, at least for a while.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom