New macros...maybe the last ones too...

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by j.ankanpaa, Sep 27, 2005.

1. ...from this season :frown:

#1 Dragon TV

#2 Do I know you?

#3 Fairy-talish

#4 Outside of a pasture, the air is fresh...

#5 ...Well, at the moment we just don´t care about that

#6 Little greenie

#7 One Antennae Jimmy -it gets rough sometimes between hoppers...

#8 Meet Dusty

#9 In the middle of something...just can´t remember what it was

#10 A wing of a Peacock I found. We call these neitoperho = maid butterfly...

Taken with Tamron 90mm + Kenko 1.4 + SB-600
    Shutter 1/500
    aperture f/18-22...

Thanks for looking!

2. lovely series.

3. Wonderful images. Thank you for sharing.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Beautiful to say the least! And cute captioning too. :smile:

5. Veny nice macros.

6. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Great series - all wonderful. But why "maybe the last ones"? Do keep up the great work please.

7. Excellent images all. With your bug season ending, what will you do to occupy your time??

8. I thank you all for your comments! I appreciate them a lot!!!

Patrickh: Well, although we have had a lovely autumn here so far, you never know when it´ll all change... Ofcourse I hope I could go to shoot new ones within several weeks from now, but I´m afraid I´ll be quite busy with other things... let´s see, how it goes...so, what I meant is that these might be the last new ones from this season... Ofcourse I´ll be posting if I had a change to shoot new ones...and ofcourse I had plenty of "old" pics on my "archives" to be posted here...

Gordon:
    >what will you do to occupy your time??
    That´s a difficult question. Insect macros has allways been something that I would loved to be doing. But I had no idea how "deep in" I could get with these until I got d70 + Tamron. I don´t know if you have a similar saying in english, you probably have, but we say somebody is " a gone man" meaning that there´s no way out when you truly get into something you love... And ofcourse there´s nothing wrong with getting freaked into macros :biggrin: , but the problem here is winter. What would i do then? I really don´t know...shooting snowflakes...? Well, I guess it´s time to learn some other type of photographing... Otherwise I end up as a everyday nuisance at an insect department of local zoo here :biggrin: ...