New Members - PLEASE READ!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flew, May 1, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    We have had a very big influx of new members during the last couple of days, and that is very good for everyone at the Cafe.

The Cafe started out pretty small, and most existing members know each other by their first names, and we like it that way. It helps build and maintain the sense of community that we find very important here.

Several new members have gotten messages from me asking them to include their first name in either their sign-on name or signature. I can't keep up any more, so I'm posting this sticky message asking that you do so.

If you haven't already done so, please update your signature to include your first name, so we can get to know you better.

Note that last names are OK too. 8)

Also, if you haven't already, please stop by the New Member forum and introduce yourself. We really do want to get to know each and every one of you.

Thanks!!

Frank