New Nikon Camera Strap - Only in Japan

Dude,
If you're serious about that. I'll take one Silver and Grey! .... REALLY.
I believe you trust me. Just lemme know Buddy
!! hehehe

SRA

Thanks for the quick response to my PM. Have a safe return home. It will go great with my jacket:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm gonna call Nikon for this one.

Also, has anyone here ever thought of using a different marked(D200/D300/D3/D2X/D2H/etc) strap than is issued with your camera, to either mischievously confuse others or to be just plain silly?
I wanted to buy a regular Nikon strap (the ones that come with D80, D70(s), etc.) and write D4 on it to slap it on my D2X, if that's what you mean by being silly :)

Now that is funny. Just when I got my D3 a Canon shooter went by me and told me " Hello D3" so now I know he didn't had the time to really see if my camera in seconds and knowing if it was a D3. My wife and I look to each other and smile. Would people do this just to get attention:rolleyes: I can't see my self doing this.

I'm gonna call Nikon for this one.

Also, has anyone here ever thought of using a different marked(D200/D300/D3/D2X/D2H/etc) strap than is issued with your camera, to either mischievously confuse others or to be just plain silly?

SRA

Is there a U.S. version of that site? They have a lot of cool items!
Matthew,

Not that I know of. I attempted to place an order on this site and it would not let me. This has been my experience with many international web sites. I wish I had a better answer for you.

SRA

Here are the Nikon items on the Nikon Mall website. The apparel items aren't too exciting, and don't come close to the offerings on the Nikon France website.

Nikon Mall apparel

http://www.nikonmall.com/logoshop.asp?dept_id=95,91,123,150,90,125,94,124,92,93&searchcat=Logo+Shop&searchcatid=7&deptcat=Nikon+Apparel

Nikon Mall extras

http://www.nikonmall.com/logoshop.asp?dept_id=111,112,122,115,96,98,141,114,113,116&searchcat=Logo+Shop&searchcatid=7&deptcat=Nikon+Extras
Nikon apparel looks like standard franchise fare. I can get these same items from a vender with my own logo on them. Nothing special or unique.

Hey Dude! Buy me one, will ya?? What's your paypal?????:eek:
Dude,

PM Sent.
Dude,
If you're serious about that. I'll take one Silver and Grey! .... REALLY.
I believe you trust me. Just lemme know Buddy
!! hehehe
Thanks for the quick response to my PM. Have a safe return home. It will go great with my jacket.

Are you still able to buy one? I would love one.
If is not too late, a PM has been sent

Okay here is the deal, I bought one yellow and one grey and silver and they are already spoken for - they come to 2352 Yens + shipping... They are for "SRA" now I need four more for the people who showed interest in them, I am sure I will come across those 4 tomorrow and will let you know once I have them on my return home...

BTW I found a Mint 35/1.4 - as such my 1.4 collection is done, I now have the 85/1.4, 50/1.4, 35/1.4 (Yay!) and the 28/1.4 ... All that's missing is the 58/1.2 Noct and I have a complete low light lens set with my 105/1.8 :)

But finding a Noct ain't easy... Even in Japan and the best place for used lenses and AI-S Nikkor lenses is the Ginza area - fantastic stuff in Ginza!!!!

nice, but it should read "For A Professional" or "For Professionals" :wink: that would drive me crazy if i owned one (anyone knows how to stich?).

ricky
I agree that this would drive me nuts. I'm in HR and misspellings drive me crazy, especially when they are from a college graduate looking for a job.

Should say "For the professional" or "For Professionals"

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom