New Record For Me

Sorry that I have not been around much late. The Navy has been keeping me very busy since retruning home from Afghanistan. My Yosemite trip was a great trip a few weeks back but the grind of work has kept me from shooting. Couple that with I have been concentrating on running and cycling more to help me keep a few extra pounds off. Well, I feel that my efforts in the exercise realm have paid off. Today, I raced in a half marathon near my home in Agoura Hills, CA. It was a hilly road course but I finished the 13+ miles in a record time for me. I came in under 2 hours for the first time ever. My legs are spent and I will be getting some good rest tonight. Below is a screen shot of my time. Have a great day! I am elated for my time.

God Bless,
David

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

13 miles in the hills in under 2 hours? Wow! Impressive! Congrats! Now rest up, and get back out shooting! I want to see some pics from El Capitan Beach soon! :wink:

PS - I have all I can do to get 6-7 miles in one hour on a treadmill... :tongue:

Congratulations! Stay in shape as long as you can and enjoy as it is so easy to fall prey to the sedentary monster. Great job on the run, I'm jealous.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom