new slideshows

Two slideshows from recent weddings. These were make using Show-It.
I have a demo version of Soundslides and I'm also practicing with it.

slideshow1

slideshow2

The second one is similar to one I posted recently, but the show is different, new and better.

Greg,

Watched both and they are too fast, couldn't find a control to slow the transations down....maybe I missed it?

Mike

I agree the pictures went by wayyyy too fast. I would allow at least 3 second per picture...the eye likes to wonder...and I was finding myself just focusing in middle of the screen to catch the next photo.

However on a lighter note those were some exceptional shots. Do you shoot lots of weddings?

I agree the pictures went by wayyyy too fast. I would allow at least 3 second per picture...the eye likes to wonder...and I was finding myself just focusing in middle of the screen to catch the next photo.

However on a lighter note those were some exceptional shots. Do you shoot lots of weddings?
Thanks, I've done about five in the past year. I'd like to do about 7 or 8 a year. So far all the money I've made has been put back into camera and computer equipment. I enjoy it.

Excellent series of shots and a very enjoyable slide show. I too would slow it down.
Thanks Gordon, I'll try some new music and choose the timing manually.

Showit can make a slideshow like this in just minutes. It takes the full res files, resizes them, puts them to music and is web ready in less than five minutes.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom