new slideshows

Discussion in 'People' started by Electromen, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Two slideshows from recent weddings. These were make using Show-It.
    I have a demo version of Soundslides and I'm also practicing with it.

The second one is similar to one I posted recently, but the show is different, new and better.
  2. Greg,

Watched both and they are too fast, couldn't find a control to slow the transations down....maybe I missed it?

3. These were made using a preset timing to the music. I'll have to custom make them and slow them down.

Thanks Mike.
  4. Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    I agree the pictures went by wayyyy too fast. I would allow at least 3 second per picture...the eye likes to wonder...and I was finding myself just focusing in middle of the screen to catch the next photo.

However on a lighter note those were some exceptional shots. Do you shoot lots of weddings?
  5. Excellent series of shots and a very enjoyable slide show. I too would slow it down.
  6. Thanks, I've done about five in the past year. I'd like to do about 7 or 8 a year. So far all the money I've made has been put back into camera and computer equipment. I enjoy it.
  7. Thanks Gordon, I'll try some new music and choose the timing manually.

Showit can make a slideshow like this in just minutes. It takes the full res files, resizes them, puts them to music and is web ready in less than five minutes.