1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

new slideshows

Discussion in 'People' started by Electromen, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Two slideshows from recent weddings. These were make using Show-It.
    I have a demo version of Soundslides and I'm also practicing with it.

slideshow1

slideshow2

The second one is similar to one I posted recently, but the show is different, new and better.

2. Greg,

Watched both and they are too fast, couldn't find a control to slow the transations down....maybe I missed it?

Mike

3. These were made using a preset timing to the music. I'll have to custom make them and slow them down.

Thanks Mike.

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I agree the pictures went by wayyyy too fast. I would allow at least 3 second per picture...the eye likes to wonder...and I was finding myself just focusing in middle of the screen to catch the next photo.

However on a lighter note those were some exceptional shots. Do you shoot lots of weddings?

5. Excellent series of shots and a very enjoyable slide show. I too would slow it down.

6. Thanks, I've done about five in the past year. I'd like to do about 7 or 8 a year. So far all the money I've made has been put back into camera and computer equipment. I enjoy it.

7. Thanks Gordon, I'll try some new music and choose the timing manually.

Showit can make a slideshow like this in just minutes. It takes the full res files, resizes them, puts them to music and is web ready in less than five minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.