new splash image for website

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by davied, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Ptchfork

Ptchfork

Jul 8, 2007
    New York City
    Pretty good.. shows you're not pigeon-holing yourself into one type of photography.

2. Why "Deathbed"?

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAAkRB9-LZs
    this is the best answer i could find (couldn't find a mp3 online anywhere) it's a name of a 108(band in pic) song. The website has little hints towards hindu/krsna all over, so i figured why not name it after a song thats big on that.

you know ive been thinking the same thing for a while, maybe i will do that. right now this is more indulgence than any type of business (when that happens a different website for that).

thanks for all the replys

4. Well.. easy name to remember! Although it wouldn't be my 1st choice, judging by the pic the genre' is accurate!
    Are though Ludwig drums I see ? : ~ )

5. At my age I would find it difficult to go to a photographer named Deathbed. I guess it depends on what type of audience you are trying to reach but then why limit yourself?

6. Yes, those were my thoughts too ...