Critique New summer project . Summer jobs

Hello again. I hope you have a fantastic summer. In July i went to Crete for my holidays. I live in Athens , so Crete is on of the best island for holidays. When i was there , i have an idea to begin a photo project to preview the summer jobs and the persons , who work under the sun , for our needs. The result i think is interesting. This project is something different and special because the majority of phtographers take pictures of the beatiful nature of Crete and this sometimes is usual. So what is your thoughts and your opinions of my project. Write your critique! I appreciate your time! (Sorry for my bad english)

1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Sounds like a great project! Including not only the "servers" as the subjects, but also those "being served" might be a way to show the viewer what your project is about. That is what your image #7 does, but unfortunately it is posed and important information about the "serving" is cut off at the bottom of the image.

Nice idea and nicely shot images, but the thing is, many of these jobs are the sort which can be done just about at any summer resort sort of location around the world, and in looking at the images I didn't really get an indication that this was in Crete -- it could have been anywhere. If there were some way to incorporate a sense of location as well, more 'environmental portrait" kinds of images beyond that of someone serving up something, providing a service, and someone being served, that could be useful.

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
It is a very nice idea and project. The photos represent the project well. I hope you have more to share.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
(Sorry for my bad english)
Your English is very well, so don't worry.
For me as German, the Café is a good opportunity to improve my English skills.

Kind regards
Klaus

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom